Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thank you

It's fitting that the first post is a thank you to lots of people who have helped me to get to this point. Mark Lindsey, one of the UK's top tree surgeons gave me my first job in the tree world, and had the patience to let me learn by some trial and much error.

Jack Kenyon at Merrist Wood got me through the professional arb exams, despite my inability to draw site plans. Jim and Ning Enright (below) have been great friends since 2005 and really supportive of my reincarnation into the mangrove world and physical move to Thailand. I would not have stuck it out without them.

Thank you to K' Asae Sayaka who gave me my first NGO job with Wetlands International and to K' Dos who has been a great colleague.
Finally, Robin Lewis (below). During his mangrove rehabilitation training workshop in 2005 all the bits fell into place. Thank you for showing me the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment